To take advantage of FREE Shipping:
- Place at the very least $25 of eligible products in your Shopping Cart.
- Begin checkout.
- Ship your items to one particular U.S. address.
- Select "Group my items into as few shipments as possible" as your shipping preference.
- Select FREE Shipping for your shipping speed. The transaction will be delivered within 3-9 business days after all of your items are available to ship (including pre-order items).
- Place your order, and enjoy the free postage!
We gladly accepts orders from around the world. Available product lines, shipping rates and charges can vary based on delivery address for the order.
To find out the shipping rate information specific for your order's destination, find your region.
There can be limitations on where and whether vendors offer international shipping. For details, visit our the vendors international shipping details page.
Your packages could possibly be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the nation to which you've the transaction shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. For additional details, check out Restrictions (which apply to all international shipments) and Import Fees Deposits within the resellers World shipping page.
The below items can be shipped to just about all destinations outside the U.S.:
- VHS videos
* Note: Books that need special handling as they are extremely heavy (for instance, multi-volume sets) may not be shipped beyond the U.S. If this is so, it'll be noted within the product detail page.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You will be responsible for assuring that the product will be lawfully imported to your destination country. When ordering the recipient will be the importer of record and must adhere to all laws and regulations in the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside the United States might be controlled by import taxes, customs duties and fees levied via the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment could be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied as soon as a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no power over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should call your local customs office for additional information. When customs clearance procedures are required, there may be delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
When you should Anticipate Your Order
Our estimated delivery date for the order relies how fast we can obtain and ship your items, your shipping address, and also the shipping speed and options you choose. Items Requiring Special Handling
Some items, such as bulky media items, large TVs, and certain perishable products require special handling and shipping methods (which include Expedited Chilled Shipping). You can get info on these products along with shipping requirements and charges from the sellers product shipping site.
Copyright © 2019 - Star Trek Action Figures and Toys